When attempting to load / interact with customers in the OnGrid Tool, you receive an error stating "The OnGrid Tool can't find the active customer database, [filename]...".
This error message occurs when the OnGrid Tool is unable to locate your customer database.
- Go to the "Settings & Support" worksheet and go to the Customer Database section starting in row 314.
- An unidentifiable customer database will be highlighted in pink/purple
- Click "Add or Remove Customer Database" in row 321
- Click "Select a Customer Database" in the window that pops up
- Navigate to your "OnGrid" folder. The Customer Database should be located in a folder called "OnGrid Files"