If the new company name is significantly different, each user will need to individually sign up again under the new company name.
Afterwards, a new account with the new company name will be created for each user. OnGrid will send an email to each user with a new user key attached. That user key needs to be loaded into the Tool.
The new company name will be linked to the previous one (the "parent" name) allowing the transfer of customers from salespeople with the previous company name to salespeople with the new one.
To transfer customers:
- Go to the "Inputs" sheet, a few rows below the "Save Customer Data" link, then click "Transfer Customers Between Salespeople"
- Select applicable customers to transfer if not transferring all available customers
- In the list at the top of the form, select a name associated with the new company name
- Click the applicable button in the upper-right corner of the form
- Click 'Close -- Apply New Salespeople' in the lower-right corner of the form
The previous company name will be active for about 30 days to allow time for transfer.
Please let us know if this doesn't go smoothly.